Monday, August 05, 2013

TravelTalk - What I bring for 6 weeks of traveling.

Aloha everyone,
 
I just finished rearranging my luggage and I wanted to share with you what I am bringing on a 6 week trip - note that I am traveling during the summer in Europe and your necessities might be different than mine.
 
Must bring for me:
-Duct tape (seriously, this has saved my life on more than one occasion)
-Small notebook - write down vital information in case you don't have access to electronics (i.e., cell phone dying)
-Duffle bag - most of you will probably prefer a backpack, but I prefer a duffle bag, I've never had a problem with lower cost airlines asking to weigh my luggage.
 
More packing tips in video below.
 

 
 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: