Monday, August 12, 2013

TravelTalk - TechTalk - Poland - Best Poland pre-paid SIM plans.

For those of you traveling to Poland, this is one of those countries where having an unlocked phone is a major advantage.  With your unlocked phone, you can take advantage of the low prepaid plans that are available here in Poland.
 
For me, my favorite plan is Play (link below), there are different plans, including unlimited SMS, unlimited phone calls and large amounts of data for a really reasonable rate.
 
Since I am in Poland for 1 week, the plan I have chosen cost 19zl - roughly 4.90 Euros - roughly $6.10.  For this plan, I received 1GB of free data for topping up with 19zl, a sim card (included).  I still have 2 more days and I have been texting and calling and I have only used 5zl (amazing).
 
Finding Play sim cards is easier than Orange, they are available at nearly all the kiosks here in Krakow and you can recharge at any of the kiosks as well, should you need more data.
 
Of course, if you really don't want to spend these funds, you can also utilize WiFi which is prevalent, you can use WiFi at your hostel, hotel, bars, restaurants, and so forth.
 
Also, places here have both standard sim, micro sim and nano sim with those of you with newer phones.
 
Play - CLICK HERE
 
Orange - CLICK HERE
 
Well, thank you guys for reading.
 
Until next time.

No comments: