Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TravelTalk - Split, Croatia - 1st day (12-18 hours)

I made it.
 
Considering that my flight was at 0700 in the morning and it involved the second time walking to the airport, I am happy to report that I am in Croatia and I like it so far.  Really like it.
 
Today the weather was almost Hawaii-like (minus the humidity and the trade winds).
 
I absolutely love my hostel, it is the cleanest hostel, I have been in and it is AIR CONDITIONED.  Not to mention the people are really helpful and the people staying are pretty cool.
 
Well, one of the things I really like about Split is the energy of the city. Walking around at 2300, there are people, tourists and locals, young and old, just hanging out, talking and having a great time.
 
Enough writing, I'm sure you are here for the pictures.
 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: