Monday, August 19, 2013

TravelTalk - Antwerp, Belgium (in an aftenoon)

Aloha everyone,
 
It has been quite a crazy weekend, I think I've gotten 8 hours of sleep the last 3 days.  It doesn't help that wine, Bacardi, tequila, cosmos, beer, and other things were involved.
 
One of us were leaving from Antwerp (not me, I am leaving from Rotterdam to head to Croatia), so why not spend the afternoon there.  It was really cool city.  I'm actually debating on going back for a couple of days.  I even have a host already! (Should I decide to go to Antwerp).
 
Well, I wanted to share some pictures from my adventures in Antwerp. 
(It was also my first time in Belgium!)
 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: