Saturday, August 10, 2013

TravelTalk - Krakow, Poland - Park Decjusza

Aloha everyone,
 
I finally got to shoot some videos (meaning, it wasn't hot as balls like last couple of days).  Instead of showing you guys major touristic sites (which will be covered later), I left the city this afternoon (roughly 20 minutes away) and spent some time at Park Decjusza.
 
The cool thing was that there was hardly anyone in the park - quite a shame really, because I got to experience a live band and a performance.  These were likely high school kids performing at the park.  It was really cool, there were chairs set up for anyone who wanted to watch and the cafĂ© was serving coffee and snacks.

It was such an awesome show!  Great job!
 
The funny thing is, it is times like this that I feel like I am a part of Krakow.  What I mean is, many people would rather see things that have been seen (which of course, me too - but its not priority #1), rather than taking in the natural scenery and observe.
 
Here are three videos...
 
Introduction


Performance - MASHUP - Includes Max background SIGNING. HAHA 

Performance 2 - Mashup!

 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: