Saturday, August 17, 2013

TravelTalk - Krakow - Grocery shopping

One of the things I like to do while traveling is grocery shopping.
 
It is really quite interesting to see different ways of shopping.  Not to mention it is probably the best way to save money while overseas, buying essentials and also things that would be much cheaper in comparison to a restaurant.
 
There are some places which have such unique things, and in Poland, most of the things were generally inexpensive in comparison to the United States.
 
One of the things I bought which I really love is shaving cream! I spend about $25 on a jar of shaving cream which usually lasts me a year - here in Krakow, I bought a travel size for 50 cents and its the best shaving cream ever (seriously), I should go back just to buy this.
 
With all of these photos you can zoom in and check out the prices!
 
Sorry I didn't take more pictures =]
 
  

No comments: