Thursday, August 15, 2013

TravelTalk - Breda, Netherlands

Good morning everyone,

Sorry, it has been a couple of days since I have posted, but I finally have steady wifi, a local sim (more to blog about later). I am in a small city called Breda here in the Netherlands which is between Eindhoven and Rotterdam.

If you're looking for peace, clean and quiet,  this city would be perfect for you. I am here reuniting with Andrea, whom I met in Italy over 3 years ago.

One of the cool things about Breda and the Netherlands in general is that is it well connected. Buses, trains connect each city to bigger cities such as Amsterdam, Antwerp and even Paris.

I have many pics coming, but here are a few from yesterday. It's not everyday I get to eat homemade Italian food.

Coolest part is, last night we had international representation at the dinner table, Italy, France, Germany, Spain and of course USA.

Mahalo for reading.
Until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aloha Max !!

First of all, be very welcome to me beautiful country, which I am pride of.
About cell phone providers, mine is just called 'Simpel' - must be the cheapest way, it's that simpel !
Okay, the main thing is, you are online!

If you find some time, I could show you the very south of the Netherlands - its most beautiful part ;-)
But first enjoy the famous West.

Hugs,
Monulphus (see CS)