Thursday, August 29, 2013

TravelTalk - 2 weeks left (Budget Update)

The past week, I have been trying my best to be as cheap as possible, and I think it has paid off. 

With 2 weeks to go left on holidays, I still have 585 Euros and 528.10 Kuna (which is roughly 40 Euros).

I am currently in Zadar, I have paid for my hostel.  Though my plans are not set in concrete, the current plans are to head to Plitvice lake, then to Zagreb, then to Budapest.

No videos for a while, WiFi reception is quite sketchy.

I wrote this yesterday and now my plans are quite concrete.  I am heading to Platvice Lake tomorrow morning and I am going to spend the day there and taking the last bus to Zagreb.

My budget will be quite stretched because I will have to pay for bus, tour, bus, hostel and so forth.  =]

Sorry so short, I ate too much and I am tired. I'm probably babbling.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: