Tuesday, July 02, 2013

TravelTalk - Gordon Ramsay - Steak at Paris Las Vegas

It has been quite some time since I have visited a fine dining establishment and it is quite fitting that my last night in Las Vegas culminated at such a place - Steak at Paris Las Vegas.
 
Funny thing is I didn't even have steak.  I was somewhat full from earlier, so I just ordered 2 drinks (Strawberry Martini - SUPER GOOD), 2 desserts (Sticky toffee pudding and Apple Tart), an appetizer (Roasted bone marrow) and finally an expresso.
 
I absolutely love the desserts.
 
After watching Chef Ramsay in Masterchef, I knew I had to have the sticky toffee pudding and it was so worth it, it gave me goosebumbs.  The sticky toffee pudding was sweeter of the two desserts, the cake was surprisingly super moist.  I actually finished the apple tart dessert first,  the pastry was divine and the apples were tart with a perfect consistency (I like mines with a bit of crunch still).
 
Well, this was an experience which was completely worth it.
 
Perhaps next time, I'll have some steak as well.  =]
 

No comments: