Thursday, July 18, 2013

TravelTalk - Big Island - Day 5 (Final Day)

 Wow.
 
What an amazing trip this has been.  I hope you have enjoyed the videos and photos I have shared of this trip... and if you have, just know that these videos and experiences are even better in person. 
 
So come and visit!
 
My last day here on the Big Island has been awesome.  It pretty much involves the things I love doing the most: snorkeling, eating, relaxing, talking, laughing, eating, eating, eating.
 
I am not even sure how to continue writing... I guess I'll start with the daily events.
 
After breakfast consisting of tea, coffee, blogging, rice, eggs and bacon (yum), we headed out to the other side of the island for some snorkeling.
 
I'll post some underwater shots and videos soon!
 
After snorkeling, lunch, drive, pot luck dinner, hot tub, conversation, moon, stars, laugh, talk.
 
Ha ha, I do wish I was a bit more eloquent with words as there is definitely more to share.  The peaceful familiarity and friendliness of the Big Island has a big space in my heart - but like most places it is the people that has made this experience the great experience that it is.
 
Some people say, I am lucky to travel the world. 
Actually, I am very lucky to have made friends around the world. 
 
Special thanks to Coco and Summer.
 
NEXT STOP: MAUI
 
PS. I probably will not have reception or WiFi the entire weekend.
 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
Mahalo for reading.
Until next time.
 

 
 
 

No comments: