Wednesday, July 03, 2013

TravelTalk - Las Vegas - 2013 - Bally's and The Strip!

 Aloha everyone!
 
Here is my lengthy blog regarding Las Vegas...
 
There is only 2 blog post - partly because it was insanely HOT in Las Vegas and walking out and about wasn't really a feasible option.
 
TravelTalk Disclaimer: All photos have been shot with my HTC One X+
All videos were recorded at 1080P so feel free to stream in HD!
 
CLICK HERE for the first blog post - my experience with Gordon Ramsay's Steak.
 
I've included 4 videos, one of my hotel room at Bally's Las Vegas which is really awesome and affordable - there are many more hotels with better amenities and what not, but the price is right for me!  haha, not to mention, look at the size of this Standard room.
 

 
OH YEAH!  Here is the famous Las Vegas sign!  I guess this should really be the 1st video!
 
 
Basically instead of walking around and shooting videos - my friend Beto and I drove down the strip, well he did the driving and I did the talking and recording.
 
Part 1
 

 
 
 Part DEUX
 

 
I really love going to Las Vegas and it is really fun!  Everything that you could want is in Las Vegas.  Shopping, shows, concerts, gambling, drinking, museums, etc.  Over the top representation of cities, New York and Paris.  There is even Pyramids, roller coasters (in the hotel)!
 
Well, never mind about the lengthy blog post... More pictures and videos than anything. Hahaha.
 
If you have any questions, post in the comment section!
 
 

No comments: