Monday, July 22, 2013

TravelTalk - Maui (A quick weekend trip)

This past weekend, I went to Maui (literally for the weekend) to hang out in one of my favorite places in Hawaii - Hana, Hawaii.
 
While most of the island is starting to become really crowded, this area of Maui is still not so crowded - haha, and its a great, relaxing place to be.
 
 The Road to Hana is one of the most beautiful drives out there, it is 56 miles from the Kahului airport (there is a race called the Hana Relay - which I use to run).  The road is full of winding curves, awesome scenery, crisp Hawaiian air, and unfortunately not even my HD videos nor pictures can capture the feeling I experience while taking this path.
 
I hope you enjoy, I certainly love this area of Maui. 
 
If you have any questions - post them in the comment section! =]
 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE:
Mahalo for reading.
Until next time.
 






 
 

No comments: