Sunday, June 30, 2013

TravelTalk - St. Petersburg Pride 2013 - Final Blog

My few days here in St. Petersburg, Florida really passed by really fast.  I had a great time spending time with two of my closest friends.  Even though I had not seen them in over a year, things just went off without a hitch, talked story, ate, cooked (we love to cook), ate, ate and ate again.  Of course, a little bit of discovering of course and also a bit of video blogging.
Earlier today, I participated in the St. Petersburg pride parade.  This parade is the 2nd biggest in Florida, after Miami.  I had so much fun being a part of the parade!  Here are two more videos for you to enjoy!
I hope you guys have enjoyed the videos and any feedback would be much appreciated, so I can tailor future videos.
My next destination is Las Vegas.  I think I’ve been to Las Vegas about a dozen times (probably more).  It is the number one destination for people living in Hawaii.  If you anything you want to know about Las Vegas post in the comment section and I’ll try my best to answer them.


Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: