Saturday, July 13, 2013

TravelTalk - Honolulu, Hawaii - Day 3

Aloha everyone!
 
What an awesome day!  I spent the day relaxing, and meeting up with old friends. 
 
In the morning, I basically spent it doing logistic stuff.  Paying bills, canceling flights, upping my life insurance, etc. 
 
Then I went for a long, long long walk around the marina and headed to meet my bosses at my old job.  Wow, things have changed and things haven't changed.  We had a great time over lunch, talking story, talking about the past, present and future.  I have to find some links, but I'll share soon their new endeavors - which you guys will find interesting (maybe a video!)!
 
My original plan after that was to had to Kapiolani park - of course, I fell asleep on the bus and ended up by Ward, but that's ok, Ala Moana works too because I met up with Eric and Aubrey for dinner and peightyn... and friends. haha no can remember da names right now.
 
From there, it started raining so I watched a movie - Despicable Me 2 - I was not impressed.  Entertained, yes. Would I watch it again? No.  I like "The Heat" better.
 
From there Michelle and I spent the day, talking, chatting, talking, walking. etc.
 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
 
Mahalo for reading.
 
Until next time.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mareeeeeee ... my nephew is austyn and my niece is anuhea. Das okay ... dey forgot your name too ... anu referred you as "da guy with longer hair den me". Lol