Sunday, July 07, 2013

TravelTalk - Next Stop - Hawaii

Yes, you've probably know something about Hawaii, or watched a movie or television show that was filmed there...
 
Do you have any curiosities about Hawaii that can't be answered by google?

Well, ask away and who knows - it might be the topic of my next TravelTalk series!
 
I'll be visiting 3 islands: Oahu, Big Island and Maui.
 
In Maui, I will be spending a quick weekend in Hana with one of my good friends from Brazil.  On the Big Island, I will be hanging out with my friend Summer checking out nature's goodness!  I'm also fortunate enough to be in Oahu for almost 3 weeks, spending time with my friends and family.
 
I have not been back to Hawaii since February of 2012. 
 
This pic was taken at one of my going away parties... =]
 
 
Mahalo for reading.
 
Until next time.

No comments: