Friday, July 12, 2013

TravelTalk - Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - Day 2

Today was a relaxing day after day 1 and apparently taking photos became a forgotten task.
I think I got home around 9ish... After stopping by McDonald's for breakfast.
Then I went to lunch with my Hawaii parents, haha, I wish I took a photo so you can see the family resemblance.  (I left my phone at home to charge).
I was suppose to nap, but I was pretty caffeined out by drinking too much ice tea, so I went to kahala mall and even went to Ala Moana Beach Park.
I went to Goodwill, looking for a costume for this Sundays Coconut Chase.
Just went back to HK, got an iPod touch with a gift card I had...
Meh. Haha.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time
 

No comments: