Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Review - 3660 On The Rise

It has been quite some time since I've written about food and restaurant dining, so tonight - you are in for a treat!  Yes, I will be writing a quick review for 3660 On The Rise

Though this isn't my first time dining at this restaurant, the long gap since my last visit has made me realize what an exquisite restaurant this establishment is.

Basically - yes, the service is phenomenal - so is the food.

Besides eating Kobe potstickers, calamari, ahi sashimi... the caesar salad was better than any out there... and so is the Miso butterfish. YUM!

Miso Butterfish. YUM!
Of course, if you just happen to have room for dessert - which is really hard since all of the food is delicious.  I'd suggest the chocoholic - only if you LOVE chocolate, the one of the left is very decadent.  The middle one is a chocolate sorbet on top of chocolate funnel cake.


Price range of this restaurant is $10-$20 for appetizers, $20-$35 for entrees, and roughly $10 for dessert.  All worth it, but I reserve this place for special occasions.  I think the food is better than 12th avenue grill and Sarento's.  However, it lacks the pizzazz and the view of the latter.

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: