Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HI to FL - Hello and Goodbye

One thing about moving is that you have to spend heaps of time sorting through things.  Things worth keeping, things to be thrown away, donated or even sold.

Interesting thing happened while I was sorting through my old cards - yes I've kept every greeting, thank you, birthday, christmas and congratulation card - I realized that I was a very mean person to someone particular.  After 5 years I called and apologized - I was not in the right place to receive this person's love and attention.

So why is this blog called hello and goodbye?  Well, I'm a fan of Lisa Loeb and yes, for a birthday present, I received a signed Lisa Loeb CD personalized for me - CD aptly named Hello Kitty.

I guess in the process of moving as well, you realize there are certain relationships that are toxic and must be disposed of.  Of course, this song came on whilst cleaning.  Old but still a goodie.

Goodbye - Lyrics - Save Ferris


Goodbye
I never want to see you again
Goodbye
I don't want to be your friend 
So long
Now we've reached the end
Time for me to turn that bend
When time has run away
And there's no need for me to stay 
And lose myself to you
And be abused by you
I don't need the pain
From your mind games
When you try them again 
I won't be there for them to work
Anymore

Goodbye - Full song



Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: