Saturday, January 14, 2012

HI to FL - Adventure and BBQ!

 What an awesome day (01142011).  Beautiful weather, great adventure, awesome friends, fabulous food - seriously?  What more could I ask for?

Sunrise
The day started with a first for me - Banana Boat Ride.

Seriously? I didn't think it was going to be this much fun.  I had a gift certificate that I won from an auction in 2010.

Umm... yeah if this is setting the tone for 2012 - it is going to be one fun, crazy, amazeballZ ride!

Here are some pics (over 160+ pics - here are 5 I chose)...

Best Dismount Award



Insert witty caption here
What you got!?
The last 6 minutes of the ride was caught on video and posted here for you to see.


That was just the start of our day!  After a quick stop a jamba juice, it was time to go home, relax for a small bit and get ready for the BBQ.

BBQ was great, small group of friends, lots of food and laughs. (not to mention, sold a few things and gave away a lot of things!!) 

Special thanks to Michelle Morales (<3 you!).



 
Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: