Friday, January 27, 2012

HI to FL - Why I never say goodbye...


Why I don't say goodbye...
Funny thing about goodbye parties... I always tend to have more than 1.  I've had a going away BBQ, Last Supper, my 2nd last supper tonight, a going away breakfast.

I say this with all my heart, I may be leaving, but I am taking a part of my friends with me.  I have had quite the transformation since I first reached the islands of Hawai'i 2.2.2000.  I've become a happier person, I don't think I've had a meal which didn't include laughter in recent memory.  I've become a more patient person and I've learned to conquer my fears.



hmmm... I don't say goodbye, because sooner or later - our paths will cross again.  Whether its here in Hawaii, or somewhere in the mainland, I don't doubt that we will see each other soon.
A special thanks to my friends who came out for my 2nd going away dinner at Cafe Laurel.  I'm truly touched (yes and somewhat tearful) that I get the pleasure to see all your bright smiles one more time before my departure. 


I truly love you all.
Mahalo for reading. 


Until next time.

No comments: