Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HI to FL - Last Supper

The title is not to be taken completely literally nor taken into consideration with its religion overtones, but merely my last supper here in Hawaii.

This took place at one of my favorite places to eat - Little Village.  Yes, I wish everyone could make it, but I do understand!

Before Little Village, we had martinis at Indigo's!  I enjoyed my cosmos, while everyone else had their Lychee Martinis...

I can't believe we ate so much food - then again, if you've eaten at Little Village you'd understand why.  The food was D-LISH!  2 orders of lettuce wraps, an order of crispy won-tons, 2 orders of honey-walnut shrimp (yum), salt and pepper pork chops, orange chicken, mushroom and green beans, scallop and onions, fried rice... and that wasn't even the best part...

The best part was the company.  We wined, talked, chatted, laughed about nearly anything and everything.    

(SCROLL DOWN)



Well before I get to the announcement, I can't believe I ate this much!  I had lunch with my 2nd set of parents... yes - they are completely awesome... At Assagio's.  In fact, I still have leftovers.

Oh yeah... the announcement, well, I made an announcement at the dinner table - that guess what?!

I changed my plane ticket.

I'm not leaving until Friday... though this time for real, I even got a rental car... LOL

Yup, so we will be having the last tailgate this Thursday night!

Quick review of Little Village:
Food - Affordable and D-LISH
Service - Quick and Meticulous.

If you're craving Chinese with a modern twist - this is the place to be.

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: