Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend, Planning, Book of the Month & Fastest Time Ever!

Weekend
This past weekend was pretty chill. Basically went surfing both days, laid out on the beach, swam in the pool for about 2 hours. Yup, I am getting really dark and toned! Also went to the $1 theater saw Jumper, which was pretty entertaining. Surprising thing of all is that I don't think I spent more than $20 the whole weekend! I am being super thrifty. I have to book my tickets from Lisbon to Marrakesh. I need spending $ for a couple of trips coming up, not to mention I want a new surfboard for my birthday.

Planning
Whew, planning things can be quite exhausting. I want my Vegas/LA/SD trip to be fun filled. I am thinking Catalina May 31st ($60 R/T-pp) if you wanna go, departing out of LB harbor and hopefully Sea World the day prior. I want to book a couple of shows for Vegas. Not to mention FOOD! I want to go to Bobby Flay's restaurant in LV. Here are my official travel dates: Las Vegas: May 24-27, LA: May 27-29, San Diego: May 29 - June 2. Let's start planning dinner dates!

Book of the Month - April
I read about 2 books every month. My pick this month is "Remember Me" by Sophie Kinsella. I read this book in about a 1.5 days. Its basically a story about staying true to yourself, how events in your life change but at the end of all of it, don't forget who you are. Its a cross between How the Devil Wears Prada and Time Travel. I would suggest picking this up. Really entertaining.

Fastest Time Ever!
Today, I clocked in my fastest mile ever. Considering that my knees were bothering me, I really can't wait to push the envelope and see how fast and far I can go. Hopefully soon, I'll be down to 6 minute miles.


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

JEMRALINO said...

Can't wait to see you when you are back in L.A. Let's definitely meet for dinner. Maybe I'll cook. Nah, maybe not.