Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Typical Weekend

Well... now that I don't drink and party, what do I do on the weekends? Well, in the morning, I like to either run, surf, do bikram, or hike. This weekend was a running weekend. I have started a challenge on Nike + on who can log the most distance before Memorial Day Weekend.

Saturday was a pretty cool day. I went running in the morning. Played some Xbox 360 (gamer tag - hawaiiinsomniac), then I went to see Run, Fat Boy, Run (awesome movie) starring my favorite actor - Simon Pegg! (Go see Hot Fuzz!) Afterwards, I had early dinner with a friend at my favorite Chinese place on the island, Little Village in Chinatown. Then we walked around Ala Moana mall, and then off to see the play, "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change!" at the Moana valley Theater. It was the final showing (after they added an additional week of performances) and it was sold out for good reason, I didn't stop laughing throughout the whole performance, which was about 2.5 hours. I wish they had it on DVD, I would really buy it.

Today, I went running. Fortunately it was overcast, and even rained a little. I was only planning to run only 5K, but it was so nice and cool that I just kept running and running and running and running, so I ended up logging in over 13km. After my ritual of an Epsom salt bath, its DVR/Netflix time. I watched Dan in Real Life, along with rerun of ANTM, and did household chores. Cleaned, did some laundry. Yup. Nothing too exciting.



Saturday:

Sunday:


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: