Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Hair is O.O.C

My hair - 1 (taken 10 minutes ago)
HAIR - 1
My hair - 2 (taken 10 minutes ago)
HAIR - 2

Well, my New Year's resolution was not to cut my hair. As you can see, Its a promise I have kept. Though, it is getting out of control. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I am just like, damn... LOL.

Nothing else new to report. I bought 4 CDs via la internet, and yeah, I am over the Mariah Carey's new CD. I bought one of her old CDs (the self-titled album), Elliot Yamin's CD, and Kellie Pickler's. I've been listening to a lot of country for the last year, and I really like Kellie's album. Particularly the song "I Wonder", its just a really touching song. A story about her and her estranged mother. Click here for the official video.

Here is the most heartfelt performance I have ever seen.



Well, its almost bedtime.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

JEMRALINO said...

I love your blog. Nice hair. When are you coming out for a visit?