Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lucky You Live Hawaii

Koko Head - 1 - 04122008
KOKO HEAD 1
Koko Head - 2 - 04122008
KOKO HEAD 2

"Lucky You Live Hawaii"

This is something I've been saying a lot recently. Its a phrase we use when you just realize how grateful you are to live in Hawaii. Whether its another beautiful sunny day, a beautiful sunset or you're at the grocery store and they know where and what furikake is.

On Saturday, I did the MS walk in the morning and in the afternoon, I decided I need more of a workout, so I hiked up Koko Head. I decided to take these photos as I was inspired. Most people don't make it to the top, and I can't believe I did because it has been a while since I last hiked Koko Head.

Today, I woke up and I went for a jog. Then, I went to the brunch for the March of Dimes and yes. I threw down! I must have had at least 20 strips of bacon, 10 slices of Portuguese sausage, 5 scoops of rice, a plateful of fruit, 4 pancakes (banana, chocolate chip, macadamia nut and blueberry), and a mimosa. Yum Yum. I even won a gift certificate at the silent auction.

Other than that, nothing much to report. I bought a XBOX 360 game - mass effects which returned, because I am not coordinated enough to play. You actually have to use all the buttons and such.. lol. I like RPGs. I played over 60+ hours of Lost Odyssey got most the collectibles and beat the game.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.


Sunday.

No comments: