Tuesday, April 08, 2008

2008 - So good so far!

Photobucket

I wanted to post a picture on my blog that sort of sums up what 2008 has meant to me so far. Well, it hasn't been a perfect year, the mortgage industry is in turmoil, the weather has been on the weird side, things are just happening that are unexpected, but you know what, that's alright. This picture symbolizes my life coming together My good friend gave me a magnet and it states, "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself", and now I see it all falling into place. I've had to be the way that I am to discover who I am, to expel all the negativity in my life. I have my health. I am paying off debt. I am truly blessed to be able to travel and do the things that I love to do in life and most of all I can count my true friends in more than 1 hand.

So if you're reading this, get your 4 closest friends, and make a star.

Cherish Life.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: