Friday, April 25, 2008

Travel Plans, Gels, and My Hair!

Travel Plans

I am not heading to Australia in June. (awwwwww) Instead, I will be visiting Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Diego to eat, dance, party, and to visit family, friends, and of course gamble, and see my BFF OMG its been like 15 months (WTF?! Yup, its been since March of 2007)! I am SOO excited! Here I come: Target! Olive Garden! Mexico!? I can't wait to see you all! I'm going to take a lot of pictures (oooh, I need to buy teeth whitening, or how about a waterproof digital camera... I need my eyebrows did)! :) Contact me! Let's make some plans!

Gels - To be reviewed
Well, I finally received my order for gels. Ummmm, I will have the review available in about 2 months. I ordered these from REI because they were one the few companies that had gels ala carte. Most of the running stores sell them by the box. Buying a box of 24 (they don't have a variety pack, so boo!) with just 1 flavor, yeah not really my thing - is this a sign that I am non-committal? - Not to mention there are so many brands now and so many flavors. There are PowerBar, GU, Hammer Gel, Stinger, Clif Shot blocks, and as you can see each brand comes with lots of flavors. I didn't even order all the flavors available.
Photobucket

My Hair - O.O.C Part Deux
My hair is getting really long?! I love it. Every morning, I wake up and it really has a life of its own. Sometimes, it lays flat, sometimes its just O.O.C, sometimes its wavy...
Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: