Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ranting, Raving and completely Random!

Last night, I was sort of cleaning and doing some laundry, and yeah... I am so Filipino. You know you are Filipino, when you have a collection of toiletries from various hotels. Oh, the memories. Las Vegas, roadtrip from CA to Florida. Here is my ultimate collection (I had to hide the duplicates or else it wouldn't have fit in the pic):
HOTEL 04172008
Ok, well I've been doing a lot of Bikram and running, so today, I thought I'd treat myself to Jamba Juice (yum!). Hmmmmm, so how about when I got my order, I nearly lost it and bit my tongue so hard, it almost bled. How am I going to buy a 16 OZ cup and its like 2/3 full, so yeah, no more Jamba Juice for me. I'll buy the Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie from Costco.
JAMBA 04172008
Finally, I saw this and yeah... that's my true happiness, so I thought I'd share. I laughed so hard I cried.
TRUE 04172008

Also, if you have a blog, let me know, I'd like to place a link to it from my blog, and mahalo for your emails and comments back. Keeps me young and sane. :)

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: