Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twilight

TWILIGHT
Yes, this blog is being posted nearing 1AM. Yes, I finished reading this book a couple of minutes ago. Yes, I am actually contemplating reading the 2nd one, but that would putting on some clothes, going to the car, and I'd like to get at least 3-4 hours of sleep before work.

This is only the 2nd book this year that has made me lose sleep. The first being, "Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella. I read that book in 1 night.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is a great book. Its the 1st of 4, I read about it in Entertainment Weekly when they were making it into a movie, so I thought I'd start reading the series. Well, DON'T START, unless you want to focus every free moment you have in the day to reading this series.

I could say more but that'd spoil your upcoming sleepless nights...

TWILIGHT
Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Mommica said...

I'm going to check out those books since I have so much free time right now. I loved that one you let me borrow "Remember Me?"

Jamie said...

I went out and bought this today. I loved the Anne Rice vampire novels so these seemed like a good replacemnt. While I was in the store looking at the books (total of 5 mins) 2 girls came up to me and said how great the books were, one said she had read it 3 times this summer alone, and 2 others gave me dirty looks for taking so long in front of the shelf because they couldn't reach the next novel!