Saturday, August 30, 2008

Productive Saturday

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY
I decided to go to training today and I didn't expect to do this well. I hadn't ran in 2 weeks because of my infected tattoo. A 1/2 marathon in km is 21.097494km or 13.1 miles. Well, I was able to run a 1/2 marathon + an extra 2 km in less than 2 hours! WOW! I really didn't expect this. I felt fine after, just a little tired, but not tired enough to do some upper body workout. I knew I couldn't surf immediately, but I decided to get on my board and paddle back and forth Ala Moana. 3 complete laps to be exact. Then next thing you know Guillaume calls me and wants to go surfing, so after grabbing some Pho, Walmart, Best Buy and Costco gas station, we went surfing. I lasted a good hour and I literally felt like jello. I swear you'd think I was Michael Phelps, I made myself a pasta dinner and yeah I ate about a pound of pasta... at least I'm so full that's what it feel like. Well, I am going to enjoy the US Open on my DVR.

Hope your Saturday was productive.



Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Mommica said...

My surprise baby shower was on yesterday...sat....going to put up some pics and film that was taken. It was so nice!!