Sunday, August 03, 2008

Team in Training

Team in Training

Training started this past weekend and I'm in better shape than I thought I was. I haven't been running as much as I should be. I haven't surfed in about a month, but low and behold. I was able to run over 7 miles in an hour. After running for an hour in beautiful Kailua, the group met at Fleet Feet for one on one shoe sizing. Well, needless to say I pretty much have alien feet. My true shoe size is 7 EEE. Its hard to find shoes because my feet are so wide. I've been wearing a size 8 but the problem with that is my feet slides in and out and probably have caused my previous knee injury. Basically, they didn't have shoes in the store for me. I wanted to try 4E shoes but those shoes are made for size 10 and higher... LOL They ordered me 7EE and 7.5EE shoes. Hopefully one of those fit well, I really want to start logging in longer distances.

Don't forget to donate!



Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: