Saturday, August 16, 2008

Before Most People Wake Up...

BEFORE MOST PEOPLE WAKE UP...
I had quite a productive day and its 9AM. I woke up at 5AM, packed my cooler with food (for a potluck), put together my running gear, and yes. Today, our training was for 90 minutes and we ran Diamond head, so there was a hill to and fro and I was able to keep pace and run a great run... Just a little bit over 10.75 miles! whoo hoo!



After running we had a nutrition class, had our potluck... and guess what else? I renewed my registration. :) I've had Roxanne for over a year! I can't believe it and I've only driven her 5200 miles.

We'll see what else the weekend will bring...

ROXANNE
Photobucket


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Mommica said...

Hi Roxanne! lol

Good job on staying motivated and staying in shape Max! You're such a hottie!