Friday, August 29, 2008

Politics and Kylie Minogue - X

POLITICS
John McCain has just nominated his vice president and honestly, I am not sure whom to vote for. I don't know much about Sarah Palin, but it seems like she is head strong. She opposes gay marriage, but helped provide benefits to gay state employees and their partners (hey, that's more than you can ask for in most of the US). I could go on and on.. but that's for another blog, another day....

KYLIE MINOGUE
On a lighter note. This CD has far been my favorite CD for 2008. I purchased this CD back in Australia November 2007 and I still listen to the CD repeatedly. Why this CD never took off here in the US? I'll never know.

Who else can talk about politics and Kylie Minogue in the same page? :)

The One


All I See - My favorite song (along with Speakerphone)


In My Arms


WOW


2 Hearts - First Released Single


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

the songs totally remind me of 80's madonna!

Unknown said...

No wonder I love the CD! :)

Mommica said...

I need to check the cd out then....I love 80's Madonna!