Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cereal & Aaron's

CEREAL
Most of you know that I love cereal. There was one people who didn't until today. That would be me. I bought 4 more boxes of cereal because it was on sale and when I got home and tried to put the cereal away... ummmm.. yeah there wasn't any room... Yup, I loves me some cereal!

All mine!
cereal 08132008

AARON'S
In celebration of Venus's birthday, I wanted to take her to a nice restaurant, so we went to Aaron's Atop the Ala Moana, its a beautiful restaurant on the 36th floor overlooking waikiki. Needless to say there is a reason why the food there is expensive, and its not because of the view. Its because the food is the BOMB! After having 2 appetizers (crab cake - delicious, and escargot - yummy as well), my main course blew my mind. Granted its pork chops, but it was the best piece of meat I've ever had. It was the perfect combination of spice rub, char, succulent fat, moist inside with the integration of the sauce and the mango and macadamia nuts on top... yeah... 5 stars not to mention, I earn United dining miles! Whoot whoot! Super bonus. They also gave us a free cheesecake because it was her b-day and we ordered a bananas foster. Yup, i am super stuffed, going to brush my teeth and hopefully, I can power through 5 miles in the AM.

My Perfect Meal
Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Mommica said...

Happy Birthday Venus! and Your meal sounded so good!! YUM!! Umm...let me get some cereal. lol