Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Anxious

ANXIOUS
I am having such a hard time sleeping. I am 100% completely anxious. About what you say? Well, I will be heading to Portugal, Spain and Morocco in September (and possibly southern France-if time allows) I have no idea what I will be doing in Portugal, or where I will staying in Morocco or even how I am getting there, I just have my plane ticket to Lisbon and that's all that matters. That and my passport. Its pretty crazy, I haven't been to Europe in ages! I'm really excited to go, from HNL>LAX>LHR>LIS. Yes, plenty of layovers, but no biggie, I have ZERO problem sleeping on the plane, sleeping before hand though.. another story.

I'm planning to book a hostel in Lisbon for my 2 days there to battle jet lag and to ask the locals how to get to Morocco. Its pretty exciting, I am going during Ramadan, so no eating during sunlight. I had planned to stay a week, but I'm playing it by ear, I could possibly be over not eating in a couple of days.

I also want to try to visit Alicante Spain, where my friend Francisco lives. Well he lives in Murcia, but there's nothing really there, so he better meet me in Alicante. If time permits, I want to also see Southern France. I have met a Frenchman here via hospitalityclub and he's really stoked to show me around to return the favor. Stop by there for 2-3 days or so, then a quick stop in Porto and back to Lisbon...

Then back to Reality...

Sounds like a great plan!

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Mommica said...

Wow Max! September is coming around quick too! I'm so happy for you and your up-coming trip! How exciting! congratulations on being an Uncle as well and I'm sorry for not calling you...I've been so busy here and so stressed...bleh....Miss you so much!!!! I think about you all the time! I really do....I always say I'm going to call you and then I get side-tracked by something or someone here at the house. Miss you! Muah!

Jamie said...

ooooh, fun trip!