Thursday, January 09, 2014

Why I make YouTube videos...

Yes, I know there has been many tech videos on my YouTube page recently... but its for a good reason.

You guys know I'm an online shopaholic, but sometimes things don't work out well - like receiving a fake cell phone... So... I created the video to help others out!  And I'm glad that my little video is helping people out!



Well, I also create videos for sheer stupidity...
Thanks +Poli P for editing and creating this video!


hahhahahahaha....

I even like to teach people how to cook!
I'll be recording my cheesecake video - since peeps be asking for my recipe! woot woot.


More videos coming soon! 

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: