Monday, January 20, 2014

Lupita Nyong'o - Red Carpet Style

While I am not a fashionista in any shape or form (I really love my cardigans), and I love Lupita Nyong'o's style.  Lupita is most known for her supporting role in 12 Years a Slave, which has earned her critical praise and new fans from around the world.  

Unfortunately, the movie is currently not available here in Spain (in A Coruña anyways), but I can't wait to see it!  Her recent red carpet presence shows her cool, classy and chic style.  

Personally, I think I love her more because I love wearing colors as well.  

Which one is your favorite?!

With her new found fame, I am sure we will see more of Lupita Nyong'o (since she is nominated for an Oscar this year for her role in 12 Years a Slave - CLICK here to see trailer)


SOURCE: eonline

Source: Perez Hilton
Source: Gossip Girl
Source: Glamour
Source: Quién
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: