Saturday, January 18, 2014

The main reason I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Why did I get a Samsung Galaxy Note 3!?!?!?

It wasn't for the camera... I prefer the camera of the HTC One and the Nokia 1020 
(which Nokias are the best for selfies... btw!)

It wasn't for the size... I use my HTC One when I run (I love RunKeeper)...

I basically got a Note 3 because of the... 
3) removable battery (strike HTC ONE)
2) Expandable storage (strike HTC One) though, I haven't exceeded 32GB.
1) PICTURE COMMENTS.
I love that S Pen!

Just in case you want to use Google Now on your Note 3 instead of S Voice...

I use to have nice abs... O_O
Taken at a bar in A Coruña, Spain
Happy Hour at Hamburger Mary's - Long Beach
Taken right after getting my hair did.
Cottage cheese and oranges - one of my favorite breakfastsssssssssss
My homemade cheesecase and ube ice cream - OMFG... :drool:
baller status... 
heart 1D
Excited for Brit!

No comments: