Monday, January 06, 2014

TechTalk - How to get a cheap Dell Alienware Gaming Laptop

Cheap in this case is relative since the normal prices of Dell Alienware Gaming Laptops are $1,099, $1,499 and $2,099 for 14", 17" and 18".

I'm going to list a couple of ways to get the Alienware laptop for a little cheaper - NOTE - if you don't want to purchased a refurbished product - you can stop here... LOL, I don't know of any way to get a cheap one.

I was able to purchase my Alienware 18 

SOURCE: ALIENWARE.COM
1) Go to Dell Outlet
2) Follow Dell Outlet on Twitter (or just check occasionally)
3) Wait for a sale!  I bought mine when it was 30% off all refurbished products!
I got my Dell Alienware M18X R2 for $1439.25!! 

Lucky me - shipping was FREE!

If you're in doubt about the quality of the Dell Refurd products...  Here is a video of my unboxing.  Alienware Refurb looked to be in great condition!

This also comes with the same warranty as the Alienware products - you can also upgrade the warranty as well!



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: