Thursday, January 16, 2014

Internet in Spain is SOOO SLOW....

One of the reasons I probably haven't (there are probably other reasons: THERE ARE) made café con leche videos... is that my internet here in Spain is very low.

In fact, I haven't even played any games online this year... Not even Dota 2 (One of my top free game pick)
Which BTW I'm selling my desktop computer (brand new) if you're interested... 

This also explains some of my video quality on YouTube.  If I were to use my HD webcam here in Spain, my internet connection would lag, as requires more data to send/receive simultaneously (while being recorded)... Then having to upload... Sometimes I just leave my computer running overnight to upload a video to YouTube... 

Well that and I just got back from vacation, this week has been quite nice getting back into the groove of things, but my sleeping pattern is so weird.  I'm awake and its 0644 in the morning.

Anywho...time to snack.  =P

LA
Florida
R here in Spain at 0641 in the morning
  CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: