Friday, January 10, 2014

MusicTalk - Current Playlist - jan.10.2014

This 1st song came out back in 2012 (lol like it was so long ago), but I'm currently listening to it on repeat again - partly because I do like thrift shops and also part of my new year's resolution not to buy anything new this year... hahaha... NOPE.. this year - secondhands, thiftshops, craigslist and refurbished!

Not to mention the beat!


This is 1 of 2 favorite songs I have from Beyonce's new album - entitled Beyonce.
The first part of the audio is here, but official video nor audio has been released for public consumption (you can listen up to the first 1:30, after that - it didn't made the album).

The song is called Flawless and its just fierce and its a feminist song.



Yuna - I want you back...
I first wrote about Yuna back in 2012 (click here), she is just a cool artists without all the pretentiousness of most modern pop music today.  Chill, cool, relaxing, Yuna rocks.



This song reminds me so much of Hawaii. Just a moment of my life...
You have stolen my heart...



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: