Saturday, October 01, 2011

October - Monthly Challenge!

Alright!  Today is October 1st and I am going to blog about my monthly challenge this month!

This month is probably one of the harder challenges I will be participating in...

Wait for it... Wait for it...

This month - I will get a 6 pack!  Yes - I am going to focus all my excess energy in getting a 6 pack!

I know you guys know that I work out a lot... yes that is true... but then you also know I have no inhibitions when it comes to food (that's pretty much why I work out - to eat everything without guilt).
I think the hardest part of this challenge isn't the physical part of exercising, but changing my habits when it comes to food.

So... what's the first part?!

ha! Show you guys what I had for dinner last night?!?  Yes, I had McD and it was soooo delicious. I ate every single fry and every single nugget and drank every single drop of the powerade (to offset the overdose in salt)

Yes - with 3 dipping sauces (guess which ones!?)

Showing you guys a before picture!!  We're going to need to get a before and after kinda deal going on... so here's a picture (taken on my iMac - 2 minutes ago!)  I'm in generally good shape from doing a lot of cardio - mostly cycling... in the near future - running will be incorporated into my workout and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of ABS...



Ok... well, the major component that I will have to change this month and hopefully a lifestyle change is my LOVE (j'adore) of fried foods and desserts!  Its my Kryptonite... I can eat a half gallon of ice cream for dinner!

This month, I will be sharing recipes to help me lose fat... and if you want to join me... please do so! post in the comments below!

When it comes to anything in life, I don't believe in depriving myself of anything... I call it the binge effect... If you stop ice cream for a month without substituting it for anything, as soon as it is over you will eat ice cream... This is why I think most diets fail, it sets you up for failure... there is no balance...

So... speaking of balance... I will not be denying myself of sweets - merely replacing my appetite for sweet things with a healthier alternative...

My first dessert alternative!?  Jello and whipped cream!  Yes! (don't buy the sugar free one - there isn't a lot of sugar in JELLO) and not having sugar - you'll crave for other sweets!

Yup, pretty easy... I don't think I have to share how to make this... the nutritional value is great - compared to ice cream or cake... Don't skimp on the whipped cream as well - most of these only have little to no fat!

If you're going to make JELL-O make sure you make different flavors... You don't want to be bored!  My favorite are Raspberry, Grape, and Orange!


6 - pack here I come!

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Rice crispy treats!! Lol.