Thursday, September 29, 2011

What's new?!

Alright... what is new in my world?!

A couple of things, I'm quite excited about next month's monthly challenge... Stay tuned!  It is going to be one of the most challenging (if not the most challenging - monthly challenge) that I will be challenging myself with.  o_O

Other than that, school is school... presentations, readings and such... Though this semester is really interesting for me, especially my class in Medical Anthropology.  I just feel the class speaking to me and the things I want to do in the future...

Oh yeah... I took the new format of the GRE and though its slightly different than the old version, I don't think it really changes anything.  The new scores will not be released (for about 3 months) just to ensure enough scores are in the database to provide a more accurate "percentile" score.  Yes, I like knowing I am better than a few people. lol

On Tuesday, I watched Lion King 3D - and to be honest, it was great seeing the movie again, but the 3D was really an additional novelty that was NOT needed at all!  Here in Hawaii there is a $4 surcharge for all 3D movies and to be honest, I did not think the 3D effects were utilized to the maximum... or even at 50%.  The commercials in 3D prior to the movie were more interesting.

Have you guys read my research report?! CLICK HERE for 34 pages of nerdy goodness!

Next week, I will start training for the 2011 Honolulu Marathon - WOW - I can't believe this will be my 4th consecutive Honolulu Marathon.

OK, I fell off the bandwagon on posting pictures... Will post more this week!

The rest of the blog is quite a long RAMBLE about mobile plans and phones... (just to warn you!)

Virgin Mobile's monthly plans!
Thinking of also getting a new cell phone!  Yes, as you guys know, I'm quite thrifty when it comes to my mobile plan - I currently have Virgin Mobile, and my plan is grandfathered in at $25 month - before the $10 increase... and its still the best plan around if you don't talk on the mobile that much, unlimited web, SMS and 300 minutes a month... CLICK HERE for more info on Virgin Mobile.

SIMPLE Mobile's monthly plans!
However, there is a new game in town... There are many unlimited phone, SMS, web plans out there the best being Boost Mobile (at $50/month - and every 6 months you are with them, your bill decreases by $5)... Well Boost was the best... until NOW... I am a BIG FAN of a new pre-paid mobile company called SIMPLE Mobile... Why? Check out the monthly plan! CLICK HERE for more info on SIMPLE Mobile.

Ok, besides the cheap unlimited plan - the best part is UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL SMS!  WOW!  So all my friend's overseas... If it does not cost you to receive an SMS, you will be receiving a lot more from ME in the near future!  I am quite excited about this really... I'm debating on an Android phone or a Windows 7 phone.  You guys know me and my tech, I like to get my grubby hands on technology, but also dip my hands in different cookie jars.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: