Sunday, October 09, 2011

Naked for Cancer.

Aloha all...

Thanks for reading this special edition of my blog... 

This isn't the first time I got naked for cancer... to check out those pics... CLICK HERE...

Why today?  I think it was just time... that and I kept watching commercials of Pantene on Hulu +.

Pantene teamed up with American Cancer Society to raise awareness for Cancer.

Please click here for more details... 

Without further ado... Sorry so short, I've been blogging heaps this month, and its only the 9th!

So... Here are the pics as promised...

Before...




After...



Naked for cancer... Just a statement that my head is naked again...

What were you thinking!? o_O

Do you have 8" of extra hair to donate?

Please visit Pantene's website for information... (Link above)

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

3 comments:

ABG said...

Maxieeeeeeeee.....your so cute! I love the naked look but you know that my fave is when its wild and cra cra!
smooches

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I miss it too... but that's why I grow it out! 1 year and it'll be back to its cra cra self!