Monday, October 17, 2011

eBay - How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Apparently, 500 times...

A lot of people are apprehensive about buying things online, and I am not one of those people, I've purchased everything from computers, Blu Ray players, video games, cell phones, clothes, food, protein shakes, energy bars, running gear, etc.

Buying things online is great... a lot of merchants are cheaper online and offer free shipping and they are not obligated to charge state tax (eBay, Amazon, etc.)

Things that I recommend buying on eBay...

-Video Games
-Cell Phone accessories (chargers, cases, etc - super cheap!)
-CDs - want an old CD, eBay for cheap!

Other than that it is basically based on your level of comfort, I buy my running shoes on eBay (new) or Amazon and it's normally $50 cheaper than buying them at the store...

Well, speaking of eBay, I will be listing lots of things on sale in the near future!  Cleaning house!

If you want to check out what I'll have for sale... check out my LINK HERE!! (posting this week-ISH)



Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: