Thursday, April 08, 2010

Time for a makeover!

Alright...

We all know I left for spring break, looking kinda scary..

So to mark my return, it was time for a makeover!

Just a bunch a pictures marking my transformation!

Step 1:  Trim that beard!



















Step 2:  Take off those braces!













Step 3:  Get a haircut!






































Step 3:  Smiles!













My hair will be donated to Locks of Love.













Just another plug!  I am fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  I am a mentor for this years Alaska Mayor's Marathon which happens to be on my 30th birthday, please visit http://maxisturning30.info or http://thepowerofadolalr.info for more information.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eek! do your homework on which charity to donate your hair, if you didn't send it out already. locks of love is one org that retails their wigs for big bucks ... i mean in the thousands! if you have low income, you still may pay ... check the FAQs. i donated mine to pantene beautiful lengths, which gives their wigs FREE to the american cancer society. :) the only thing is the recipient must be a woman. at first i wanted an org to that did them for kids, which was locks of love, but they retail them and i don't agree with that. :(

Unknown said...

oh and I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK ... now people won't stare at us while we eat with you ... buhahahaha! luv you max!