Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guatemala - Research (NGO's - ONG)

Aloha everyone!

I know I've been back for about a month sharing my experiences with my travels but I'm afraid that I haven't really shared to much about my research in Guatemala.  Until NOW!

Please click on the links below to view the research I conducted in Guatemala.

======
Aloha a todos!

Yo sé que he estado yendo por un mes compartiendo mis experiencias de mis viajes, pero me temo que no he compartido mucho sobre mi investigación en Guatemala. ¡Hasta ahora!

Por favor, haga clic en los enlaces abajo para ver mi investigación en Guatemala.
======

NGOs and the Surgical Referral Process
NAPA - OT - ENGLISH VERSION

Informe: ONGs y el Proceso de Refirir Pacientes para Cirugias
NAPA - OT - SPANISH VERSION

Mahalo for reading.  Gracias por leer.

Until next time.  Hasta la próxima.

No comments: