Friday, September 09, 2011

Hair... Hair... Hair...


Hair... yes we all have it in some shape or form... I wanted to write this particular blog because I have met many people recently and I wanted to share some pictures of the transformation from short to long...

Why do I grow out my hair?  I decided to grow out my hair one day so I can donate it.  Donating hair is not an easy task - there are many stringent requirements - almost like blood donation!  That main requirement is that you have to have virgin hair... meaning no dyeing of the hair, generally healthy, and it must be at least 10 inches from the ponytail... so you don't necessarily cut your hair from the longest place, you have to put a band on your hair and then snip... 

So... let's start the slide show!  These are the most pictures I've ever posted on 1 blog.. so just make sure you click if you want to make them bigger! 

More pictures coming soon!  

ANY PICTURE REQUESTS? POST THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

Bald in Maui...
At work... 

Bed Head o_O
Cheese from Canada!
Faux hawk in Vegas!
Purple for TNT!
Pali
Beach day...
Nicaragua... (right before the cut
Small parts to get the max hair!
Fresh cut!
My Certificate... (grow and repeat!) 
Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: