Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Jumping, Jumping, Jumping...

Hey gang..

I've received so many request for more pictures... so that is exactly what you will be getting this month... pics, pics and more pics!

This week... jumping pics... 

People ask me why do you jump in pictures?!  I get so overwhelmed with emotion - excitement really that a standard smiling picture is just not enough - not to mention, do you really want pictures with the same smile!?  Here are a few of my most recent and favorite jumping pictures - starting with my 30th birthday running the Alaska Marathon!

(YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO MAKE THEM LARGER!)

2010 Alaska Marathon!
On an Alaska mini-cruise...
Mimosas + Friends = happy times!
Somewhere in France... in the rurals... 



Baños, Ecuador

Porto Lopez, Ecuador

Sara and I - NAPA OT baby!
 Later this week... Favorite Travel pictures!

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

1 comment:

mariamesa said...

love all the pictures...wish i could jump that high...lol