Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Monthly Challenge - August

Yes, I haven't done a monthly challenge in quite some time and this one is going to be quite a doozy!

My previous monthly challenges can be found on (hawaiiinsomniac.com - a website that will be taken down in the later this year).

I will be quitting smoking.  Actually, yesterday was already day 1.

I have smoked on and off for the past 10 years.  I don't really consider it a super bad thing, I actually enjoy a cigarette time to time (even when I am not a "smoker") and I don't have to have one daily.

This year is quite different, starting in March actually when I went to Paris for spring break.  Everyone was smoking around me and just picked up a pack and haven't quite stopped since then, maintained my school stress and then traveling and a little bit of partying.

Well, today is day 2.  Will keep you posted once a week on my progress.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Marc J said...

que sigues con tus esfuerzo cariño !!! te echo de menos

mariamesa said...

yes please...quit!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! lol